Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gridiron(American Football): 11 minutes of action

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100014240527487042812045750028520
55561406.html

According to a Wall Street Journal study, the average American football game has about 11 minutes of total action for what usually ends up being a three hour affair. And yet we love it anyway. Go, football!



EliotNess1



Lagger
Posts: 678
Registered: 07-15-2009


Message 11 of 24

Viewed 147 times


I'm gonna be honest here, although I know this won't be a popular opinion. I used to be a HUGE football fan, obviously...I'm from Cleveland. Now that they've started televising soccer in the states more, I've started watching it. I've actually gone to more than a few MLS games. Now that I've actually sat down and watched soccer and then tried to watch the NFL, it's almost impossible to watch a football game now. Unless it's a Browns game, it's just hard for me to watch.

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd much rather watch MLS or UEFA over NFL, but that day has arrived. People say MLB or soccer is boring to watch, well football has A LOT less going on then either sport.


http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=sports&thread.id=574203&view=by_date_ascending&page=2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive