From an ethnic point of view, Roman authors associated blond and reddish hair with the Gauls and the Germans: e.g., Virgil describes the hair of the Gauls as "golden" (aurea caesaries), Tacitus wrote that "the Germans have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames"; in accordance with Ammianus, almost all the Gauls were "of tall stature, fair and ruddy".
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (599)
- ► 2013 (678)
- Philistines(Palenstinan)People are Mediterranean p...
- Climate of North Africa and southern Europe is in ...
- Egypt gets same level of UV as Southern Europe
- Ancient Egypt was a Mediterranean Caucasoid civili...
- IQ of each races comment
- Romans were Mediterraneans comment
- Greeks and Italian DNA E1b1b
- 동양이 13~14c때 아프리카 겨우 갔을때 서양은
- 화약은 중국인이 아니라 로마인이 만들었다.
- 이탈리아는 군사 선진국
- Greek were E1B1 comment
- Meditteraneans are one race
- Egypt Al Fayyum people are Greek
- how Romans look and Germanic look
- How Tacitus depicted Germanic
- Meditteraneans women are beautiful everything
- Hispania was the most important region in the Roma...
- Romans see blond as a trait of germans
- Ancient Romans have black hair and black eyes
- Ancient Latin(Romans) is Haplogroup J2
- ▼ November (20)
- ► 2011 (1293)