Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cheater Nadal

Just for fun - quotes from Nadal's yesterday presser:

Q. As happens a lot in your matches on a lot of the intense points, you were grunting pretty loud. Can you talk about just why you grunt?
RAFAEL NADAL: Sorry?

Q. Just a general question about that.
RAFAEL NADAL: (Through translation.) During the point?

Q. Yeah. I know you do it a lot.
RAFAEL NADAL: (Shrugging.) I cannot answer. I didn't know.

Q. You don't know you're grunting?
RAFAEL NADAL: That's the first time I heard that my life.


Q. You don't think you're grunting?
RAFAEL NADAL: I cannot say I don't think. The only thing I can say is I don't feel it. I didn't have that feeling never, so it's first time that somebody told me that. For sure, if I did, you know, I didn't because I wanted.



http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/fanzone/forum/forum_ansicht/beitraege/seite/7.html?tx_mmforum_pi1[tid]=35044&cHash=5e66897cf578dc60c14bacfd4c9c89d9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive