Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

arrogant nadal gives excuse again

Rafael Nadal after losing to Australian teenager Nick Kyrgios:

“When you have an opponent who decides to hit the ball really strong and serve like that you are in trouble. I don’t think that I played badly. I hadn’t seen him playing on the other surfaces, grass is only two three tournaments a year but when you serve that big you will always have a chance. I don’t know if he is a guy I will keep meeting the sport is a mental battle at a times, he has all the qualities but things are alw

I don’t know if he is a guy I will keep meeting the sport is a mental battle at a times, he has all the qualities but things are always a little easier when you are just arriving. When you are there for a while people start to see the negative things about your tennis. We will see if he can stay at the top level but I wish him all the best.”
2014 july 1st against grygious at wimbledon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive