The pandura (Ancient Greek: πανδοῦρα, pandoura) is an ancient Greek string instrument from the Mediterranean basin.
Lutes have been present in ancient Greece since the 3rd century BC. They were also present in Mesopotamia since the Akkadian era, or the third millennium BCE.
The ancient Greek pandoura was a medium or long-necked lute with a small resonating chamber. It commonly had three strings: such an instrument was also known as the trichordon (McKinnon 1984:10).  Renato Meucci (1996) suggests that the some Italian Renaissance descendants of Pandura type were called chitarra italiana, mandore or mandola. In the 18th century the pandurina (mandore) was often referred to as mandolino napoletano.
- heraclides said that romans are greek
- priscus said that etruscans are greek
- laurel daphne 그리스 월계관
- 그리스 월계관
- Most of northern italians are dark and southern it...
- arabs are constantly mistaken as local in greece
- Arabs said greek people are darkest in europe
- French people are black haired latin people
- muslim avoided christian
- arrogant cheater nadal complained that umpire poin...
- everything about egypt is greek
- by him Egyptians learned about the astrology theor...
- greek and egyptians are related from ancient time
- egyptians came from greeks
- greek and egyptian never fight
- hellas(hellada) means land of light
- egyptian listen greek music
- ancient greek music influenced arab music
- arab music copied music from greek music comment
- Pandura music instruments comes from ancient greec...
- thucydides wrote that tyrrhenians was a former lan...
- lydian is greek tribe
- etruscan is greek
- Haplogroup Q is brother of Haplogroup R
- grateful arab thank greek and roman for giving wor...
- greek make far more and far more complicated philo...
- arabs had no cultures before they copied greek cul...
- 방전된 건전지도 두드리면 살아난다
- 친일파가 반일을 만들었다
- 백제와 일본의 관계 일본은 고구려 후손이다
- turk is greek comment
- ▼ February (31)
- ► 2014 (599)
- ► 2013 (678)
- ► 2012 (1516)
- ► 2011 (1293)