Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2015

arrogant nadal 2010 WTF gives tire excuse

At the 2010 ATP World Tour Finals in London, Nadal defeated Roddick[122] in the first match, Djokovic in the second match, and Berdych in the third match, to advance to the semifinals for the third time in his career. This was the first time that Nadal achieved three wins in the round-robin stage. In the semifinal, he defeated Murray in a hard-fought match to reach his first final at the tournament. In only their second meeting of the year, Federer beat Nadal in the final. After the match, Nadal stated, "Roger is probably the more complete player of the world. I'm not going to say I lost that match because I was tired." This was a reference to his marathon victory over Murray on Saturday. "I tried my best this afternoon, but Roger was simply better than me."[123]


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Nadal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive